SPIRAL EARSTICK No. 1
Capturing gold almost in its liquid state, the Spiral series curves sensually around the neck, wrist or finger embodying the pioneering vision of Griegst’s customised cire perdue technique. Like locks of golden hair the fluted gold twist and writhes over the skin like a coil spring with seductive lightness. Produced since the 1970s, the pieces are Griegst’s ode to antique Roman jewellery as if seen through a magnifying glass found at the bottom of the sea.
18K yellow gold earstick
Made in Denmark
Sold separately - the price is for one earstick
3.500,00 DKK Regular price
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZES
|Size in MM||US & Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Switzerland||Germany|
|45.4||3 1/2||G||5||45 1/4||5 1/4||14 1/2|
|46.7||4||H 1/2||7||46 1/2||6 1/2||15|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||47 3/4||7 3/4||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||9||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||50 1/4||10 1/4||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||51 1/2||11 1/2||16 1/2|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||52 3/4||12 3/4||17|
|55.6||7 1/2||P||15||55 1/4||15 1/4||17 3/4|
|56.9||8||Q||16||56 1/2||16 1/2||18|
|58.2||8 1/2||R||17||57 3/4||17 3/4||18 1/2|
|60.7||9 1/2||--||19||60 1/4||20 1/4||19 1/2|
|62.0||10||T 1/2||20||61 1/2||21 1/2||20|
|63.3||10 1/2||U 1/2||22||62 3/4||22 3/4||20 1/2|
|64.5||11||V 1/2||23||64||24||20 3/4|
|65.8||11 1/2||W 1/2||24||65 1/4||25 1/4||21|
|67.1||12||Y||25||66 1/2||26 1/2||21 1/4|
|68.3||12 1/2||Z||26||67 3/4||27 3/4||21 3/4|
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
If you need further help, feel free to contact us.
Need help? Contact us
NEED HELP OR MORE INFORMATION?
Enter your details below and we will contact you
SPIRAL EARSTICK No. 1
Our workshop in Copenhagen is open by appointment only. Please use the above message form to arrange a private viewing. For press inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org